Tuesday 12 July 2011

Offtopic ! first 700 views

Here is an idea for your new pixelcar C:, i am lucky (probably not ) to live in Ireland at the moment where those cars are preety easy to find as many young lads import them from Japan and England . I my self would be looking to buy an ae in a few years ,  as i believe it is one of the best cars out there hehe . The only thing that puts me off is the price of insurance which could cost up to five grand for a year which is loads , specially for a student that wants to spend a lot of money on the car , this is possibly because the car is on the 'black list' in Ireland . I would also have to consider getting stopped by the police on regular basis , It seems like out local policemen have problems with people in such cars .

I just wanted to mention that i am superbly happy about the way this blog is going , i have been getting comments from people all over the world , which gives me even more satisfaction , i am hoping to get the blog noticed on google ( as it cannot be researched using google.com yet .

I will be posting some news from time to time about some 'real world stuff ' such as events and other things , this might attract people that will be willing to try themselves as pixelcars . The blog has been viewed around 700 times which is preety amazing as i said , Thanks every one who has been supporting me so far , and please subscribe to the blog for any fresh info !


No comments:

Post a Comment