Wednesday 6 July 2011

Stefs *m | Nissan Skyline R32

I wanted to bring up a tune that was released not more than 1 hour ago , by stef on pixelcars.com .
I really love steffs projects since i saw his orange r32 which to me at the time was amazing . Today  stef released another tune  which again is a skyline r32 which i really like although there are something that i would definitely change .

I really like the way in which stef made his engine , great color combination used , nice bright color , and a nice use of the highlights , for example on the turbo giving it that little shine effect .

The bodykit seems to be pretty standard and classy . The interior looks a bit rough on my monitor but that could be due to my settings ,

Moving on onto the Side view , The main thing that bugs me here are the rims , i not in any way saying that they are bad but i feel that the don't really fit the tune , as well as for example those rims below .
Moving on , the rest seems to be pretty nice and classy , i would work a bit on the bk , maybe give it some details  but the tune looks brilliant without those none of the less .

The rear view is kind off the same as the side view , every thing flows well not a lot to discuss there , Cool tune overall small little flaws there and there but nothing major , here are some other really nice tunes that i have saved on my computer hope you find them interesting .


I hope you found this interesting and thanks for reading . 

No comments:

Post a Comment